Thursday, July 06, 2006

Has it been a month?




I believe I missed the whole month of June. Been busy. School is out and the grandkids keep me busy. I have been doing a lot of knitting with my wire and keep finding the best beads. Michaels has a whole new line of beads and I found a new little bead shop not to far from where I live.

I am also working almost daily in my paint shop program. Learning animations, making backgrounds and learning how to make picture tubes.


It is a rainy day in N C , I have the grandkids and we are all stuck in the house. We are gonna watch a movie in a few so will try and be back later.

Finally relax time. I am working on another bracelet. Even worked on a castle today with one of my grandson's. looks pretty good.

Well that is it for today. Just to tired to type much more. Besides hubby and I are watching Supernatural. Love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger