Saturday, December 30, 2006

I have to start doing better at this






I have so many things I am trying to learn now. I got the ultimate sweater machine for Christmas and have been working on figuring that out. I have done a scarf with it.


I am also trying to teach myself free form crochet and AMIGURUMI Japanese Crochet .

In my venture I bought a couple of patterns at knotjustknitting.com and just knitted a fun pink collar. Still need to put the buttons on and then it will be picture time.

I also got a yarn winder and let me say that that is a fun gadget to have if you are a knitter or crocheter. I took some yarns that I wanted to knit together and put it into 1 ball. That way I only have to deal with the 1 instead of 2 or 3.

I also took 2 skeins of yarn and connected them into 1 so I could continue my project without having to add a new skein. That keeps me from having to add in the middle of a project.


As I learn these fun things I will add pictures of the good and the mistakes
Also about the scarf, that is a yarn I purchased from RedHeart and it is a self striping yarn.
I love the way it turned out.

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger