Thursday, October 30, 2008

As the days get shorter


I become less motivated. I love lot's of warm sunny days. And now that darkness comes to soon in the day I find myself setting more than doing. That on top of cold for me is not a good combination. This is how seasonal depression feels. I know I need to snap out of it but that is easy to say and not so easy to do. I have lot's of projects I really need to be doing and have even learned a for me new knitting technique for knitting in the round called the magic loop. Beats those dbl pointed needles.


I really can't wait till this election is over. and here it is October 30th and still have not fully decided who I will vote for. I was all set but as it gets closer I wonder if either is a good candidate. It's kinda like should I just go to the polls close my eyes and punch and hope for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger