Monday, April 27, 2009

What a busy weekend


It was a birthday weekend. Hubby's was on Saturday and my son's was on Sunday. I have added another pif to my etsy shop but you can also snag it here as well. It is so pretty and sunny here today. I think our high will be close to 90. I have some running to do and then I hope to later on today get some flowers planted. I am also going to try my hand at pumpkins this year.

I will keep an update on that. I hope that by October to have some great jack-o lanterns from the pumpkins I have grown. Of course Gavyn wants to help. I am going to plant some mammoth sunflowers too and then we can feed the birds with the seeds not to mention some fun pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie--Just stopped by to say thanks for your comments, and realized you'd changed your blog's appearance. I'd always liked the way your blog looked, but I Love this!

    Have a happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger