Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day Trip to the mountains with mama and granny
















Well I feel as if I have been beat up this morning from all the driving but we had a lot of fun. I love the mountains it is my favorite place to go. We shopped and got a few goodies. We went to Boone NC on to Blowing Rock and the Lenoir. I discovered that from Lenior to interstate 40 was going to be the longest way home so after asking around I discovered a short cut back to N Wilksboro and got us back in an hour and a 1/2. We hung out at Blowing Rock for a while me taking pictures and mama and granny setting back eating ice cream and nachos. It was pretty hazy looking at the mountains making picture taking a little hard. Of course I had to snap some flowers they are my fav thing to photograph.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you!! I love the mountains! It is so flat were we live - you can see for miles, really.
    Those are lovely pictures. Wish I was there with you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger