Friday, June 05, 2009

Remembering my daddy




Ah this is not a happy day for me. It is pouring down rain and today marks the 2nd year of my dad's passing. Still at times feels like such a bad dream and I hope to wake to find him still here. My daddy was one of my biggest fans of my crafting and that keeps me going. Knowing how he believed in me and bragged to everyone about the cool stuff that I make helps me keep at it because I know he would want me to keep at it and not give up. He would always say "she has a little extra money look out A C Moore" He even told them at the hospital how creative his daughter was and then told me I should bring some things over there to sale. But he was way to important to me to think about that. He had to come first.
I made my dad his hat when he started chemo. and the picture below was when he was young and it is my daddy and my grandma. I really miss you Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for the loss of your father Debbie. I'm sure he was a great man.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger