Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ArtFire Tuesday

So  last month ArtFire was offering a great special. 5.95 a month for your shop.  No listing fees just a flat 5.95 a month.  Your shop once you are a preminum seller  has all kinds of goodies, like for example  you can export  your Etsy items  there with just a few clicks of a button  making listing really easy.  Now  the thing is no sales  and  not just my shop.  How to get the views, well  there are several of us posting our links on twitter  to get the views, but no sales.  Have we gotton spoiled  by  the Etsy?  I mean  the forums  there are user friendly  and I know I have met a lot of  super nice sellers there that have since  became friends.  Even with all its bells  and whistles how  can  we get noticed  and get  some sells  on ArtFire  and well Etsy  as far as that goes.  How  do we reach  the non crafter  that loves handmade  but dosen't know  how  to make them?  I would like to know  what comes beyond  blogging, twitter, facebook,  and flickr.

Todays  Twitter Tree  is  http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I wish ArtFire got the traffic etsy does! Etsy fees kill me each month!

    Thanks for posting the link to the Twitter Tree for today. AT least with Twitter we can get views in our ArtFire shops!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you chose to highlight ArtFire today because etsy is having another one of its not working days!



    :-)

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question. Too bad I don't have it figured out yet. I haven't paid for an Artfire pro account yet - still waiting to see if I can get sales.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger