Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Finally got some more buttons made
















Sometimes all a girl wants to do is knit and crochet but yesterday was a cool day here in NC so I decided to pull out the polymer clay and am pretty pleased with what I came up with.

crafting can be such a mess at times. even when I crochet or knit I am surrounded by skeins of yarn and add the polymer clay and supplies to that it is an unorganised mess or at least to the non crafter. To me it is just the way I need it.

I recently sold some buttons to an etsy seller michigan hemp and was so excited to see what she did with them. What a beautiful piece. Check out this shop for some real pretty items

7 comments:

  1. Love these buttons- the bracelet at the top is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for showing off the choker I made with your buttons! You do great work, and they look wonderful on hemp, so I'm sure that I'll be back for more! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful buttons! I love the ones you made for me !


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Beautiful buttons! Lovely colors, too.

    -Juliann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting on my Blog Blast thread!

    Come enter the new giveaway on my blog. One each Win It Wednesday thru Christmas.


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger