Friday, December 03, 2010

A little Girls Christmas wish and the winner is.............

Yesterday  I was looking on craigs list  and came apon something that caught my eye.  A little girl has a Christmas wish.  It is a simple one.  She would like to recieve  100 Christmas cards  this year.  Now being a mom and a grandma  I can see how a child could make a wish like this.  Wouldn't it be great for her wish to come true  and to recieve cards  from all over.  If you would like to send her a card let me know  and I can send you her address.

Now  the winner of  yesterdays Christmas banner is....... Sweety Bird!!  Let me know what uyou would like wrote on it  and I will send it right to you

Todays Twitter Tree is brought to you by  http://sweetybird09.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger