Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tubeing my photos

What's  tubing?  Well  I work in Paint Sop Pro X2  now  but started back when it was Paint shop pro 7  and have upgraded as I can.  Tubing is when you can take a picture, remove the background, and then export it to you picture tube collection therefore being able to use it over and over again in differant pictures or collages.  I love doing this  and altering pictures  and my son's and grandchildren know it so they never know what to expect, especially if a certain picture suddenly appears on facebook and they know  that's not the original.  They have learned  that I can do some interesting  things with their pics.

So Tommy  my oldest and I were talking the other day and let me tell you he is a computer genius, he can do anything as far as computer work goes, so any way  we got to talking  and we will in the very near future be offering Web designs,  I will be doing the graphics  and he will be doing the rest.  You can have you own web store,  and I can guarantee you it will be amazing.

Picture alterations  is a service I hope to add to my Etsy shop very soon

1 comment:

  1. I really like that idea Debbie, that is neat that you will be working with your son.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger