Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Taylor Hicks rocked Last night



Taylor rocked the show last night and wowed them at his soulful performace. I really do not believe that I have heard him sing a bad song yet and don't believe that I ever will.

I am so excited about the show tonight. From what I have been reading it is looking pretty great for Taylor. I know I casted my votes. Couldn't get through on the phone so I di some texting

Check out one of Taylors performances last night.

http://www.gofish.com/userVideoPlayer.gfp?gfid=30-1035430


To knot or not to knot

No matter if you are crocheting or knitting the rule fo finishing off a project is to weave your ends in. I have never felt to secure to do just that. I still like to add a small knot just for security reason's. I have also noticed that when weaving in your ends there is always a small piece that just wants to stick out like a sore thumb. So what I do now is weave in my ends and still tie a small knot. Then clip as close to the knot as possible.


Above is my newly crocheted belt. You can find this patter just about anywhere. Most call for 3 inch brass rings. But instead of running out to the craft store why not use a couple of old braclets that you have just tossed aside and don't wear any more


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger