Friday, February 11, 2011

I am just wondering about something

Making and selling digitals, I have no problem at all with people who purchase reselling what  they make with them, I figure I make money you make money I mean isn't that what it's all about.  I have not made many purchases due to the fact  that you are not allowed to use what you purchased for commercial us.

An example of this was like the other day I was doing a shop banner  and needed a certain design for the bottom half, well  looked like a trip to Michael's unless  I could find some to purchase on line, so I found some  and there it was  not to be used in digital graphics and such, so what did I do  got dressed  and went to Michael's  and had a blast in the scrapbooking dept.

Now the other day I was working on another shop banner  and I  this seller wanted me to incorporate her vintage patterns  and dryer balls into the banner, well the first thought was to take one of the models from the pattern  and make her a center point to the banner,  well then a whole idea was born,  she graciously told me I could use  the model I had worked on  and  that stared a new thing for me, I then pulled out my vintage patterns  and looked for models to use  and the retro cards were born

So a big thank you to Pixieval.etsy.com for allowing me to use the model , now if you are in need of some vintage patterns or some  of her wool dryer balls  click on her banner  and go shopping

A new card is born

Todays twitter tree is hosted by...... http://sweetybird09.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Very cool.

    -Tiffany with Will Write 4 Food

    --Home--
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.weebly.com

    --Blog--
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger