Sunday, June 05, 2011

Remembering my daddy



Today marks 4 years since my daddy went to be with the Lord.  I find it still hard to look at his pictures with out feeling sadness come over me.  I remember right after his passing all I could think of was maybe I would go soon so I could see him again.  Of course my daddy wouldn't want me to think that way  so life has had to go on.  Losing a parent is a very hard thing to deal with, especially when you grew up in a loving family.  My dad took care of us and we could not have had a better dad.  I have loads of fond memories growing up  and have told my mom I would relive my childhood all over again if I could.

I miss you so much daddy

1 comment:

  1. Well Debbie that is so wonderful that you had such a great childhood, I am sorry that you lost your Dad, but as you said you will one day be together, thank the Lord for that!

    It must be hard though even so, take care.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger